doeLEGAL experts designed the doeDISCOVERY process to present a court-proven eDiscovery solution to our global client base. Our Managed Services Plus™ offering will handle any or all of the litigation tasks you require to support the latest Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (including the new amendments) and the EDRM spectrum. Electronically Stored Information (ESI) and documents are collected, processed, and placed into a collaborative and secure environment for review.
This makes the entire “litigation lifecycle” far more efficient, timely, and cost-effective for you and your team. Our eDiscovery experts will guide your litigation team through the entire process, including all of the intricacies, and offer creative suggestions to significantly reduce costs. Each case accesses the most advanced legal technology during all stages, ensuring your litigation is court-defensible while maintaining complete, secure chain-of-custody. Our process is our strength, but the benefits are yours.
Choose any of the process arrows above to explore the services we provide and learn about their cost-saving benefits.
In addition, doeDISCOVERY is highly configurable. Whether you need its entire functionality or just a few features, we can make it fit best for you and your litigation team. You may even choose to have doeLEGAL’s expert eDiscovery and litigation team handle the entire discovery process.
With doeDISCOVERY, you receive:
- Secure access in our SOC1 and SOC2 Type II and SSAE 16 Type II verified, Tier 3 data center
- Fully managed services to handle any litigation task regardless of data volume
- Complete chain-of-custody documentation
- Access to knowledgeable expert project managers
- Complete data inventory and extraction
- Proactive guidance for cost reduction
- Advanced analytics and intelligent culling of files
- Full reporting on all stages of matters
We deliver secure, convenient litigation support services to your team.