Let Ascent eDiscovery Bring It All Together: Creating Productions
doeLEGAL’s Ascent eDiscovery technicians and specialists will reduce your litigation expenses and save you valuable time during the Production phase of eDiscovery. Our experts create your productions and ensure they get delivered to all the appropriate parties in the agreed-upon format.
The Ascent Discovery suite of production services:
- Ensure Productions are formatted and generated according to client specifications
- Include page numbers, bates labels, date/time stamps, endorsements, etc.
- Create images with redactions and/or image place-holders
- Generate, audit/proofread, and deliver relevant data load files
Your litigation Production data undergoes rigorous quality control procedures to ensure it follows all agreed-upon protocols prior to presenting to opposing counsel for review.
Supports most formats
- Best document results:
Native Files, Images, PDF, etc.
- Formatted to your needs
- Best document results:
- Advanced technology scans
- Text digitized for processing
- Easily search and group results
Metadata, as directed
- Metadata stored according to contract
- Data set to match your case needs
- Document ID numbering
- Redactions recorded
- Industry standards applied
- Load files for processing
- Loaded to media of choice
- Delivery method via contract
- Protocol-defined methodology
Experience how doeLEGAL legal software solutions can help you reduce costs, improve efficiency, and optimize the business of law.
Ascent eDiscovery capabilities
Download the Ascent eDiscovery capabilities sheet to learn more about the unique benefits law firms find by working with the industry’s leading-edge technology supported by knowledgeable litigation experts.
ESI experts use best-of-breed processing tools to limit data volumes. Reducing your review burden while ensuring the speed and quality of your data helps control litigation costs.
Early Case Assessment
eDiscovery early case assessment allows teams to search for information and evaluate their case strength. Advanced search tools decrease the time required to find responsive documents.
Advanced hosted technology provides 24/7 access for attorneys to securely review litigation data volumes efficiently and effectively regardless of location.
Production quality control handled by experts to ensure resulting data follows production protocols and the responsive data is recorded to contracted media and format.
The real challenge was the particularly large volume of data and the tight time deadline. However, once we were given the final search terms, the total time from initial ingestion to first production was less than five weeks, thanks to the significant de-duping and culling rate we were able to achieve with Ipro tools.
Josh Brown, eDiscovery Manager at