Hosted Document Review
Identify the Relevant: Document Review
The document review solution on which the Ascent eDiscovery environment is built puts search results and documents at the center of attention with a modern intuitive interface.
The comprehensive Ascent eDiscovery toolset provides:
- An exceptionally well-designed “Document Viewer” display
- Read search results as they would appear in their native application
- Allow your team to easily gain additional insights from the data
- Quickly tag documents for relevance, assign issue codes, apply redactions, and create production sets
Search results are neatly displayed in a configurable document table along with pre-selected metadata allowing you to quickly assess whether your search criteria captured the sought-after documents.
- Cloud-based SaaS platform
- On-premises expert administration
- Web-enabled device access 24/7
Hosted, secure review
- Secured in Tier-3 Data center
- SOC2 Type II and SSAE 16, Type II
- Reported 99.5% up-time
- Technology Assisted Review
- Analytic dashboards
- Graphical displays
- Experienced team offers best practices
- Reduced review volume to save money
- EDRM process experts available
Advanced review software
- Best-in-class technology platforms
- Software-agnostic methodology
- Includes updates & upgrades
Experience how doeLEGAL legal software solutions can help you reduce costs, improve efficiency, and optimize the business of law.
Ascent eDiscovery capabilities
Download the Ascent eDiscovery capabilities sheet to learn more about the unique benefits law firms find by working with the industry’s leading-edge technology supported by knowledgeable litigation experts.
ESI experts use best-of-breed processing tools to limit data volumes. Reducing your review burden while ensuring the speed and quality of your data helps control litigation costs.
Early Case Assessment
eDiscovery early case assessment allows teams to search for information and evaluate their case strength. Advanced search tools decrease the time required to find responsive documents.
Advanced hosted technology provides 24/7 access for attorneys to securely review litigation data volumes efficiently and effectively regardless of location.
Production quality control handled by experts to ensure resulting data follows production protocols and the responsive data is recorded to contracted media and format.
The real challenge was the particularly large volume of data and the tight time deadline. However, once we were given the final search terms, the total time from initial ingestion to first production was less than five weeks, thanks to the significant de-duping and culling rate we were able to achieve with Ipro tools.
Josh Brown, eDiscovery Manager at