Job Description: Sales – Business Development Coordinator
doeLEGAL seeks an experienced Business Development Coordinator (BDC) to become part of an energetic, motivated sales and marketing team focused on creating opportunities that drive revenue for this growth-oriented company. As the market evolves, we want to capitalize on this growth area with the right team members. This job position is responsible for initiating, cultivating, and managing relationships with executive-level professionals in the legal and business communities. The BDC’s role will include prospecting, qualifying, industry research, investigating client needs, and presenting the company’s services for Enterprise Legal Management. The BDC will also assist in email/marketing campaigns, to develop messaging and manage the process to generate incoming leads. The BDC may be requested to provide input into the company’s marketing and business development efforts, with a focus on contributing creatively toward our growth.
Please send resume with cover letter and include salary history and requirement. This is a full-time, permanent position that offers a competitive salary + commission, Simple IRA, and other benefits.
- 1-3 years sales experience, preferably in technology, software, or legal services
- Performance goals/metrics – must be capable of/experienced in meeting target metrics (sales goals, call/meeting volume, activity levels, opportunities generated, etc.)
- Presentations– must be comfortable with public speaking and presenting product to C-Level Executives
- Phone Etiquette – must be comfortable with higher volume calling, good interpersonal skills, appropriate follow ups, etc.
- Communications – must possess good writing/communication skills, ability to articulate message, and apply best email practices.
- Character: Positive attitude, team player, detail-oriented, driven, energetic, desire to learn, articulate, resilient, intrinsically-motivated, consultative nature