Litigation Early Case Assessment
Early knowledge helps evaluate outcomes
- ID data range peaks & valleys
- Inspect to view relevant data
- Data entry targets time frames
- View gaps in data collection
- Target most active time periods
- View values data contains
- Read common email subjects
- ID domains with most communication
- Report on all law firms involved
- View search results graphically
- ID emails sent to & from domains
- Exclude irrelevant or privileged domains
- See emails between addresses
- Full reports show data visualization
- Summary reports of types & extensions
- Exclusion reports ID filtered & excluded docs
Clustering & Concept Wheel
- View key concepts within case data
- Searches data at granular level
- Exclude data based on concepts
- Concept searches on excluded data
- Run searches for quality control
Experience how doeLEGAL solutions can help you reduce costs, improve efficiency, and optimize the business of law.
Experts guide your team, following best practices throughout the litigation. Our experienced team establishes seamless processing and management of your case to allow your attorney to practice law.
Early Case Assessment
eDiscovery early case assessment allows teams to search for information and evaluate their case strength. Advanced search tools decrease the time required to find the responsive documents.
eDiscovery collection experts use forensically-sound remote and on-premises tools to manage custodians‘ ESI. All data is stored on doeLEGAL servers to ensure an unbroken chain of custody.
ESI experts use best-of-breed processing tools to limit data volumes. Reducing your review burden while ensuring the speed and quality of your data helps control litigation costs.
Advanced hosted technology provides 24/7 access for attorneys to securely review litigation data volumes efficiently and effectively regardless of location.
Production quality control handled by experts to ensure resulting data follows production protocols and the responsive data is recorded to contracted media and format.
The real challenge was the particularly large volume of data and the tight time deadline. However, once we were given the final search terms, the total time from initial ingestion to first production was less than five weeks, thanks to the significant de-duping and culling rate we were able to achieve with IPRO Eclipse.
John Hagan, Manager, EED Services at