Changing business models. Legal analytics. Data-driven everything.
The legal industry is rapidly changing from a people, process, and technology perspective. Data continues to increase exponentially without being fully leveraged to provide legal insights.
What if there was a way to transform all that data into a more understandable and actionable perspective, delivered when and where needed? doeLEGAL is hosting an exclusive session at ACC where you can hear those game-changing answers. Don’t miss out – reserve your seat today!
Two times are available to attend this session to fit your schedule at ACC:
October 22 10-11:00 am | October 23 at 2:30-3:30 pm
Join us for this lively, interactive discussion with experts, where you’ll learn:
- Why smart data is the key to being in control of cases and costs
- How intelligent delivery helps lawyers make better business decisions
- How attorneys can work better in Outlook to improve efficiency
Who should attend:
- Legal executives needing more insights before making business-critical decisions
- Legal professionals responsible for analyzing data to cut costs and improve legal efficiency
- Legal Operations practitioners seeking control of cases and costs
“The answers are out there.”